PaintManager is the advanced software program used by our distributors and in repair centres around the world to manage paint mixing operations.
It can be used to find formulations quickly and easily and mix colours from the extended colour database of frequently updated formulations. Linked to a scale, it will deliver an integrated solution for all mixes.
PaintManager software is more than just a colour database. The advance functionality enables material management and efficiency reporting, and when linked with the RAPIDMATCH™ GO Spectrophotometer it will even suggest the best colour to use.
PaintManager software is flexible enough to add to a network, and is enabled to be updated via CD or directly over the Internet. It's also simple enough to use intuitively.
- More colour formulars delivered faster than typical CD releases.
- No more long hours tending to laborious CD installs. You choose when – day or night.
- Keeping current with software improvements delivered when you need them.
- Internet connectivity offers real-time customer support.
- Safe – secure delivery mechanism guaranteed to provide time savings for owners and managers.
- More reflectance data to improve the RAPIDMATCH™ program software.
- Registration is fast – receive your first automatic update in minutes.
1. Registration required to use Internet Update with PaintManager software.
Visit eu.internetupdate.ppg.com to register and receive your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
If you have your personal CTS ID available the registration process will be immediate. To get your personal CTS ID, contact our customer service at the +39 <Country Customer Service>.
When the registration is completed use your CTS ID and PIN in Internet Update.
2. If you have been already register, you only need download the program: click here
PAINTMANAGER® and the BULLS EYE LOGO® are registered trademarks of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.
RAPIDMATCH™ is a trademark of PPG Industries Ohio, Inc.